Friday, August 28, 2009

What comes around goes around..

He dont have a honeyed mouth
He doesnt say sweet stuff to me (only when i force him to do so)
He always bully me
He always wan me to get fatter
He always lose to me in sissors paper stone
He can sleep for 134326094 hrs


Bt... The great things abt him is....

He will always bring me out
He will always care whether have i reach hm safetly
He will always watch movie with me when i wan (tho i knw he is only acc me)
He will always make me laugh
He will always afraid i go out and flirt (hahahahhaha)
He will always love n miss me ( i knw, pls admit okay?!)
He will always hug me to sleep ( and i feel so blessed can?)

There's still lots more which i'm lazy to post...

Although we're together for jus few months but the feeling is like we've been together for long
I just want u to stay by my side, now.. And forever.. U promised u will not leave Mr Yi (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home